New ZOE at glance
- Increased power and range from new 52 kWh battery
- Powerful 100kW R135 electric motor delivers even stronger acceleration
- Range of 245 miles under WLTP conditions*
- Restyled exterior with more dynamic look and new colours
- Redesigned interior with premium materials and 10-inch TFT instrument cluster
- 100 percent recycled seat trim on Iconic model
- Faster charging with option of 50kW DC capability
- LED headlamps standard across the range
- Wireless smartphone charging option
- Real time charging information using EASY CONNECT app
- New regenerative braking B Mode that allows single pedal driving
- Choice of 100kW and 80kW motor options
“New ZOE makes you want to go further. We’ve designed a new generation of ZOE: at the forefront of electric performance and more useable than ever. New ZOE highlights Groupe Renault’s commitment to 100%electric mobility for all.”
Gilles Normand, Director of the Electric Vehicle Division of Groupe Renault
With increased power and range, a host of technological improvements and distinctive new looks, the new Renault ZOE is more desirable than ever.
The launch of the third generation of Renault's flagship vehicle in its 100% electric range is a major milestone in Renault’s commitment to large scale electric vehicle development. Seven years after the release of its best-selling predecessors, New ZOE has evolved in versatility, quality and technology to offer superior features while still remaining affordable.
On the outside, the New ZOE continues to deliver distinctive and fresh design, while the interior has been completely overhauled, with a fully redesigned instrument panel and dashboard for improved comfort.
Under the skin the New ZOE gets a powerful 52 kWh battery that delivers a range of up to 242 miles (WLTP*). There are also more recharging options, including the introduction of an optional direct current (DC) charger. And with the availability of a muscular 100 kW motor on GT Line models, the New ZOE offers even more driving pleasure.
Elsewhere, the New ZOE is equipped with many innovative features. The Renault EASY CONNECT services deliver increased connectivity, plus there are extra driving aids, a 10-inch TFT instrument cluster, the Renault EASY LINK multimedia system and a new B Mode, which has been perfected for urban driving. All have been designed to make everyday driving easier and more enjoyable.
And as a pioneer and leader in electric mobility in Europe, Renault has unparalleled knowledge of the needs and expectations of this booming market.
* WLTP autonomy (Worldwide Harmonized Light vehicles Test Procedure, standardized cycle: 57% of urban journeys, 25% of suburban journeys, 18% of highway journeys), for the ZOE Play version. In the process of being approved.
“New ZOE has a unique advantage: it is the third generation of a vehicle already considered a standard-setter. We have used our experience in the electric mobility market to modernise all the services and technologies that were already held in high esteem by drivers.”
Eric Feunteun, Director of the Electric Vehicle Program