Renault has redefined its Initiale Paris signature – a designation which encapsulates the brand’s vision of travelling comfort. This equipment level will be available, in certain markets outside the United Kingdom, for the high-end versions of quintessential Renault models – beginning with the Clio, then followed by the new Espace as soon as it goes on sale.
The four key features that Initiale Paris versions will feature are their distinctive look, outstanding finish, exceptional luxury and a personalised customer service. Initiale Paris will deliver all this, and more, to embody the very best of Renault and ensure a quality experience and the availability of value-added services.
The mission of the Initiale Paris appellation is to deliver an authentic motoring experience which draws on all the senses:
Seductive: The Initiale Paris appellation embodies a style that plays upon the emotions. Products bearing the signature stand out through their warm design, use of high quality materials, quality finish, acoustic and thermal comfort and package of discretely integrated technology.
Vibrant: Initiale Paris versions draw upon Renault’s commitment to simplifying its customers’ lives through innovation and the popularisation of comfort-related and user-friendly technologies. Evidence of this is a selection of environmentally respectful engines geared towards refined everyday use. The Initiale Paris label stands for travelling comfort, occupant wellbeing and genuine driving pleasure.
Considerate: Initiale Paris versions of Renault models come with dedicated services that will bring the company closer to its customers and provide them with even greater peace of mind.
Models bearing the Initiale Paris signature will be distinctive and instantly recognisable. On the exterior, Initiale Paris badging in place of the model name; a unique paint finish; an assertive lighting signature; bespoke alloy wheels; distinctive front end and rear apron trim design (depending on model) sets the Initiale Paris apart.
The interiors will benefit from sophisticated cabin appointments incorporating elegant materials of the highest quality (including full-grain Nappa leather), as well as upgraded seating, soundproofing and climate control comfort.
Engines: the cream of Renault’s power unit line-up for outstanding refinement on the move.
The Espace Initiale Paris – the crowning glory of the Renault range
When it comes to high-end travelling comfort, the Initiale Paris version of the new Espace crossover represents the ultimate Espace, and the ultimate Renault.
Thanks to its lavish equipment level and impeccable finish, it will be sure to stand out on the road in its highly original Améthyste Black paint finish, complete with deep plum metallic reflections, not to mention its modern interior which can be specified in one of two trims: a graded Lune Grey/Dark Brown or simply Dark Brown finish.
The new Espace Initiale Paris will stand out from the crowd thanks to its sophisticated look and the lavishness of its appointments:
Exclusive exterior design features
- New exclusive metallic Améthyste Black paint finish in addition to the standard colour range,
- Specific 19-inch wheels
- Specific exterior branding beneath the Renault logo and at the rear in place of the Espace badge
Special attention paid to the interior and travelling comfort:
- Full-grain Nappa leather upholstery available in either Dark Brown or with a colour gradient from Lune Grey to Brown
- Heated, massaging front seats with 10-way adjustment (eight adjustments electric)
- ‘Relax’ head rests for first and second row seats
- Heated second row seats (optional)
- Nappa leather-trimmed steering wheel, door inserts and arm rests,
- Dashboard with visible stitching
- Extra-tinted, laminated side windows for improved acoustic comfort, incorporating sun blinds
- Initiale Paris badging on the door sills, steering wheel insert, top of the front seat backs (embossed), and decorative trim at the back of the front head rests.
Cutting-edge equipment and technologies
- The BOSE premium sound system brings BOSE Surround Sound for the first time
- Visio System Pack for enhanced visibility: front-facing camera, lane departure warning, automatic lights, road sign recognition, over speed warning.
- Advanced Safety Pack: safety distance warning and emergency brake assist.
The new Renault Espace Initiale Paris is available with the Energy TCe 200 EDC (petrol) and the Energy dCi 160 EDC (diesel).
The Clio Initiale Paris: Style, comfort and attention to detail
The addition of an Initiale Paris version to the Renault Clio range targets motorists with an eye for perfection who are looking for a distinguished, exclusive vehicle which provides refined yet unostentatious comfort.
The Clio Initiale Paris stands out from the rest of the Clio range thanks to:
Exclusive exterior design features
- New Ivoire non-metallic finish and an exclusive Givre Grey metallic finish
- Front bumper incorporating fog lights
- Rear bumper with chrome exhaust tail pipe
- LED daytime running lights (with light guides) which form a distinctive ‘C’-shaped lighting signature
- Specific 17-inch aluminium alloy wheels
- Initiale Paris badging on the front, rear and sides
Special attention paid to the interior and travelling comfort
- Enveloping height-adjustable sports front seats
- Full-grain Nappa leather upholstery with graded effect, visible stitching and woven Initiale Paris badging at the top of the seat backs
- Nappa leather-trimmed sports steering wheel with Initiale Paris badging
- Dashboard and front and rear doors trimmed in imitation leather
- Specific zamac gear lever knob (manual gearbox only)
- Woven Initiale Paris badging on upper backrests
- Body colour air vents and interior door trim strips, with satin-effect chrome finish inserts
- Aluminium pedal covers
- Initiale Paris-badged aluminium lower door plates
- Illuminated vanity mirrors
- Illuminated and flock-lined glove box
- Microfiber roof lining
- Specific floor mats
Cutting-edge equipment and technologies
- Xenon head lights for enhanced lighting performance
- R-Link2® multimedia tablet incorporating Arkamys® audio system
- Heated front seats
- Automatic climate control
- Renault hands-free card
- Reversing camera (option)
- Opening sunroof (option)
The new Renault Clio Initiale Paris is available with the following engines:
Petrol: the Energy TCe 90 (manual gearbox) and TCe 120 EDC
Diesel: the Energy dCi 90 (manual gearbox and EDC transmission)
Initiale Paris – Renault’s commitment to superior service
Initiale Paris will help Renault to build a genuine, open and welcoming relationship with its customers at every stage of the process.
This relationship will focus on a dedicated call centre, carefully thought through to deliver practical and personalised responses to calls for assistance should a problem arise, and also to provide priority appointments (within 24 hours) across the network, test drives, servicing and assistance with connected services, a special reserved area in showrooms and the option to subscribe to innovative extra services to make life simpler.
Initiale Paris Services Pack
The Initiale Paris Services Pack comprises of an extension to the warranty covering roadside assistance, including cases of lost keys, mis-fuelling, running out of fuel and punctures, the replacement of all wear and tear parts, with the exception of tyres, and all the operations specified in the service book or the Maintenance and Warranty document.
Operations will be carried out according to the manufacturer’s recommendations for the contracted mileage, and will include drain and refill with fluids recommended by the manufacturer top-up of fluids (power steering, screen wash, brake fluid, coolant), electronic diagnostic check, 15-point check on key vehicle assemblies (see vehicle service book) and safety diagnostic check.
Initiale Paris Sérénité services pack
In addition to the services included in the Initiale Paris Service Pack, the Initiale Paris Sérénité Pack adds a concierge service to collect and return the vehicle to the customer, the provision of a replacement vehicle of a similar stature and a full exterior wash and interior valeting of the customer’s vehicle, for each service.
Further enhancing the brand connection
Initiale Paris embodies Renault’s own take on the universal principles that underpin the premium end of the market, guaranteeing impeccable design, high-quality materials, innovations that foster a sense of comfort and wellbeing, production by skilled and specially trained operators, and a personalised and considerate sales and service experience.
I agree that all creative assets including but not limited to photos, logos, sketches, images and artwork are for
editorial use only. All commercial use of these creative assets, including but not limited to advertising,
marketing and merchandising, is strictly prohibited.